In this sense, GASTROEUPHORIA S.L. guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
- Owner: GASTROEUPHORIA S.L. (The Owner)
- Tax identification number : B66448648
- Address: Sepúlveda 38 1º 18, Barcelona – España.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://gastroeuphoria.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require the consent for the processing of personal data that may be for one or several specific purposes on which the Holder will inform the User previously with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or the purposes that request them.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The Owner will keep the personal data collected during the time strictly necessary for the purpose or the purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that your security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed.
The Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of their users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To navigate through https://gastroeuphoria.com it is not necessary to provide any personal information.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or page.
- By registering in a subscription form or a newsletter that the Holder manages with MailChimp.
The Owner informs you that on your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Holder, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact GASTROEUPHORIA S.L. and request information about the data that it has stored and how it has been obtained, request its rectification, oppose the processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of that data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com along with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data among which they may be: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to answer User queries.
For example, GASTROEUPHORIA S.L. uses this data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included in the website, the processing of personal data, issues related to the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query that the User may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the Website.
- Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal data: name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of a website to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
The personal data provided to the Holder will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, based in the US. (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. GASTROEUPHORIA S.L. It has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower in the Holder’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and You have previously accepted.
- You can check the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Owner will treat your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence in the social network, inform you of your activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will the Holder use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices of the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction thereof.
GASTROEUPHORIA S.L. informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data controller. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only take place when GASTROEUPHORIA S.L. Have the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be carried out, in those cases, the User will be required to inform about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information related to the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Personal data categories
The categories of personal data processed by the Holder are:
- Identification data
- Specially protected data categories are not treated.
Retention of personal data
The personal data that you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request their deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, based in the US. .
More information at : https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a treats the data in order to provide its email marketing services to the Owner.
When browsing https://gastroeuphoria.com you can collect non-identifying data, which may include, the IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data made by the web pages that can be accessed through the different links contained in the Web site.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the information provided to the Holder is correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as keeping them duly updated.
As a User of the Website you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the Website exonerating GASTROEUPHORIA S.L. of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the ID or the equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that GASTROEUPHORIA S.L. is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by others duly published.